Getting Stronger!

I couldn't be happier as I was this weekend.  It's been a long 3 months.  Dan had a great weekend.  He went out with his cousin and didn't get home until midnight last night! Of course I couldn't sleep until he was home (I never could) but this made my heart full to know he had the strength and desire to want to go out and had some fun and socialized.   He wore a mask as we still need to be careful, but I was so happy for him and he really needed this! 😊

He also went grocery shopping with me today.  Imagine my surprise to see him walking fast ahead of me to cash out.  Oh my!  I was was thrilled.  And the way he handled the bag of groceries in and out of the cart.  These little things mean so much.  This only means he is getting stronger and I pray it just gets better from here.  

Keep those prayers going!  We need to get him into a place where he can at least enjoy life for as long as possible.

Thank you all for your continued support, visits, texts, calls, and cards.  Means so much to us! 💗

Comments

  1. So happy to hear this!!!! Keep strong, one day at a time, keep positive!!! So many people love you!!!! Vincent and Marcus were thrilled that you loved their letter and we keep you in our prayers always🙏 Love from the Johnsons in Webster and Williamson😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news! I am happy that he is getting out and getting stronger! My prayers won't stop, every day is a blessing ❣ Lots of love to you both 😘 Sister Lori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Day

Looking Good

Such Support!