Feeling Good Today

Dan had his chemo treatment yesterday and again he had to take meds a few hours before, then one hour before and 12 hours after treatment.  No heart issues again.  Yayyyy!  So I think we finally have a regimen that is working.  And he felt pretty good today.  He's still weak but let's see how this goes now that he will successfully be receiving chemo each week.  I hope he physically improves and gets some strength back in time.  I know chemo can deflate you but it's the cancer that was doing that.  Chemo may actually make the situation better for him.  Let's hope so!

I was able to complete a form for the handicap parking permit and brought it to the town clerk's office yesterday and successfully was able to get it right then.  It lasts for 5 years.  It was so easy to obtain.  I'm glad we have that now so that we don't have to worry so much about parking far away for his appointments or wherever I need to take Dan.

Dan appreciates all the comments I read to him and personally wants to thank you all who have reached out in some way.  He keeps asking me if I am thanking people and am assuring him that I am.  So again, thank you to everyone! 😃

We eat dinner in the living room and I hear an "uh-oh" from Dan.  I look over and apparently, as he proceeded to place his food from one hand and drink in the other onto the end table, his pajama bottoms slid to the floor.  Peeking at me from under his t-shirt, was a naked butt.  Still holding his food in his hands, he looks at me, I look at him and we just start laughing! 😁😂😂😂 

What a nice and funny memory I'll cherish forever. 💕  And it felt good to laugh....for both of us. 


Comments

  1. Such happy news 🥰 Finally❣Well I guess Dan may need suspenders 😂 I am so glad there is some relief from all the pain and worry you both have had to endure. Sending much love and many prayers that it will continue❣ Tell him when he feels up to it, I need to redeem myself in our Yahtzee battle 😂 Love you both 😘💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear prayers and love with you both. From your friends jim and terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear great news! Continued prayers 🙏 and hello on loosing your bottom..no comment 🤣 we love you Dan the Man! Don and Jazzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Day

Looking Good

Such Support!