Baby Steps

Dan is gaining strength a little each day.  I'm so glad, actually we both are, that he is having better days and more in succession.  Good to see him moving around more, talking more and not feeling deflated.  He can also take bigger breaths and not as winded just walking across the room.

I'm encouraging him to keep moving and doing a little more each day to gain his strength.  And he continues to eat well. So glad he is eating more now.

The weather is supposed to be warm on some days next week.  Even though it may rain here and there, I think I will take Dan out for a drive to get him out of the house.  But he did go out and about yesterday.  It was nice for him to drive and get outside.

Just wanted to give a quick update.  Here are a couple of pics of Dan and Cody.  💓I love it when they snuggle. 






Comments

  1. My prayers are being answered every day and I am so grateful ❣ This is the best news ever for the both of you! My prayers continue along with all the love in heart for you both! ❤🙏 Sister Lor 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is uplifting news . So many people are praying for you Dan 🙏 keep up the fight my friend 💪💗 love to you both! Don and jazzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Day

Looking Good

Such Support!