Pain

Dan didn't get out of bed all day yesterday and only ate a little snack.  Drank lots and lots of water.  Feeling pain and discomfort all day.  By nighttime, he was feeling a bit better.  He probably was dehydrated.  I keep encouraging him to drink Gatorade or Pedialyte but he drinks mostly water.  He slept alot too.

Dan is going to call the cancer center today.  The pain meds they prescribed is not doing anything.  When Dan is in pain, he doesn't eat and when he doesn't eat, he doesn't remain physically strong.

And we still don't have his February schedule so we need to know what time he needs to get blood drawn and then when his chemo is on Thursday. He will be receiving chemo each week for now to see how he does on the new meds.  Dan is tired of feeling crappy all the time.  He asked himself whether or not it's worth it.

I know some of you know how difficult it is to see a loved one in pain and wish you could help them and take it away.  You feel helpless but try to do the best you can in helping them and providing anything they may need.  That was yesterday.

And I don't feel comfortable being at work today leaving him alone.  But he said he is okay and will be fine.  I hope it's a better day for him today.

So if you have called, left messages or texts and didn't get a response back, it was because he was having a bad day and I'm not sure what today will bring.

I continue to read Dan all of your comments.  Very much appreciated!  💗




Comments

  1. I let him rest today, he didn't respond to me coming to visit him and I respect that. I know that he needs his rest and dosen't want to talk when he is in pain. I pray he will get a treatment this week and it will relieve some of the pain. Sending prayers and love to you both 😘 Sister Lor 🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Michelle if you need someone to sit with him, I would be happy to, just incase he may need something and I love being with him, it keeps me sane....😥💔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Day

Looking Good

Such Support!